Paid Media Manager - PPC/Display/Shopping/Paid Social
Start Date:1st August 2017
Hours:08:30 - 17:00
Salary:£28,000 - £30,000
Flexible Working from Home/Office
As a Paid Media Manager you will be working on a range of clients across different industries including small companies run by individuals to larger corporates with a wide range of requirements and budgets. The primary focus of the role will be PPC/Display/Paid social - paid media campaigns where we will give you autonomy and responsibility to manage your customer campaigns with guidance and support as needed.
You will design and implement campaigns from scratch and take on existing account. You will put together a paid media strategy providing recommendations and suggestions for the best way to achieve the client's goals and performance requirements. You will work with different paid media channels including PPC, AdWords, Bing, Display, Shopping and Social.
Success and performance is at the heart of what you do and will be an expert with Google Analytics and Excel.
- Manage a portfolio of paid search and social campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of clients in all areas of online
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create ads, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimise campaigns to meet KPIs
- Manage spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximise profits
- Work with the marketing and design team to help provide insight for clients
- Work with the sales team to provide forecasts and presentations
- You will need 1 - 2 years experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency environment
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and good eye for detail
- A good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with PPC
- A passion for numbers and working with large sets of data
- A good understanding of Business, B2B and B2C models
- Enjoy uncovering trends in data and analysis
- Able to work on your own and mentor a team
- A strong desire to succeed
Apply for this role:
Please call and ask for Louise on T: 01635-48844 for further information or please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in contact with you soon.