New Business Development Executive
Hours:09:00 - 17:00
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive / Manager for the generation and development of new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a credible sales professional selling a fully integrated on/offline marketing offering to Marketing Directors and Managing Directors of major brands and blue chip companies.
The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are 'sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
We are a small agency and we have highly motivated people who work here, their enthusiasm, honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional with a proven record of success in the selling environment with experience of selling to "Blue Chip" companies at director level. A strong empathy for people, hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated and target driven person to join our team on a full-time basis
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the agency to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
- Presenting the agency to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the Client Services Team.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the agency are captured and explored.
- As a representative of the agency your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following agency procedure.
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
Competitive basic salary and Incentive Package, 23 days paid holiday, great working environment.
Apply for this role:
Please send your CV and a covering letter directly to PurpleFox Marketing at email@example.com